Saturday, November 8, 2008

intro

hi
I am presently pursuing my engineering in computer science from JNTU,hyderabad in Guru Nanak Engineering college where i am in my third year. I intend to pursue masters in Information security.I basically started blogging to project my interest in computer networking and information security and also encourage others to learn about these topics.As of now i can boast about some of my achievements:
I am presently Cisco Certified Networking Assocate.
I was recently selected as one of the Microsoft Student Partners(MSP1861).
I plan to do some more certifications before i am done with my undergraduation.Well these are some things about me and my career interests.So, i would like to end my intro here and start some serious blogging(just kidding).I hope this blogsite would be helpful to atleast some of them if not many.

1 comments:

varun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.